Tuesday, July 15, 2008

5 Taters and counting


Dear Cade-
Five years old. It's hard to believe. Time has gone by so fast. I should have known from day one that you would be my greatest challenge in life. Your stubbornness is truly amazing. I have never met anyone as determined as you. My greatest hope is that you can channel it into something positive. That it will be a strength and not a detriment. Sometimes it's easy for your other qualities to be hidden by your tough exterior. But you are truly a gentle giant. You are so loving and affectionate. You are amazing with animals and babies. You have a goofy sense of humor and a wacky creative streak. Your laughter is infectious. And when I truly look at you-it's those qualities that I see....not the glitter glue, the baby powder or the spray paint or what ever other mischief you have caused. But the softness behind those beautiful blue eyes.
I love you Tater.
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice in the sand box or I'll smack you in the face with a shovel.

 
Designed by Lena