Thursday, January 3, 2008

Poo Poo splatter

Today I left work early and took Amonte to eat, the movies and shopping for his birthday. We went to Olive Garden and then saw I am Legend. Somebody could have warned me that movie is totally sad. I think I cried nearly the whole way through it...when something wasn't jumping out and nearly making me piss my pants. All in all we had a nice time. I'm sure it won't make up for his surgery tomorrow or the fact that his actual birthday on Saturday will most likely suck but it was nice to spend time alone with him.

However, when we came home I was greeted at the door by a horrible stench. I went to Norms crate fully expecting a nightmare...but he was clean and happy. I found it in the hallway. I giant explosion of doggy doo. Really foul doo. After I got done gagging I went to get my carpet cleaner only to find it not working. Thank god my neighbor lent me hers. It took an hour to clean up and when Mark got home a few minutes ago he could still smell it. Freakin Norm.

10 comments:

  1. Tell Amonte I'm rooting for him and his butt tomorrow.
    Try not to worry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you were able to spend some time with him and that he was able to enjoy himself a little before his surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definately be thinking of you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uplifting thoughts for Amonte.

    and did you tell your neighbor you were using her carpet cleaning to suck up foul poo.... Can;t imagine her face if you did... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. yikes!!! best of luck for amonte today. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww what a nice day you two had :)
    Hoping things go well today for him and his hiney!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Amonte. I want to see that movie. I hate when you can't get the smell out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been wanting to see that movie. I LOVE scary movies but never would have thought that it would be Sad!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like dogged determination won the day for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm still catching up on your blog...sorry, life is nuts.

    BTW: we just saw I am Legend and same thing, I was bawling and jumping; it was so sad and creepy.

    Good thing you got to spend a little extra time together. Sorry to hear about your poo-poo gift when you got home.

    ReplyDelete

Play nice in the sand box or I'll smack you in the face with a shovel.

 
Designed by Lena