Saturday, September 15, 2007

My top 10

It's hard for me to post at work...without my pictures and with constant interruptions. It's hard to post at home..with the terrorists and my pure lack of motivation. Today I am particularly unmotivated. So here it is what you all have been waiting for my very own TOP 10 (in really no particular order). Here are the things I can't live with out.

  1. Coke. It has caffeine. It is a food group.
  2. My eyelash curler and Maybelline Great Lash in blackest black. That is like the cheapest stuff ever and it works. I go NO WHERE with out my eyelashes done.
  3. Purell. Germs. Ewww.
  4. Tide with febreeze. It even makes Amonte's cross country clothes smell good.
  5. Cinnamon Life cereal. It's a meal any time of day.
  6. Trashy reality TV. No matter how bad my life is, how many mistakes I've made...at least I haven't sunken that low. It's comforting to watch someone elses train wreck.
  7. Mini carpet cleaner. Kids and a dog. Need I say more.
  8. Chai lattes...hot or cold...for when I feel icky.
  9. Ebay. All things in life are better when you can shop in your pj's.
  10. Hugs and kisses from my darling little terrorists. With them I am completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice in the sand box or I'll smack you in the face with a shovel.

 
Designed by Lena