Sunday, October 14, 2007

Fame and Fortune

Last night on the way home from my mom's I had to stop and mail some things. At the mail box:

Cade- What are we doin' here?
Me-Paying some bills.
Cade-I thought we didn't have any money? (obviously he has had the we are too broke to go to the Toy House lecture one too many time)
Amonte- Mom's been hustlin *snicker*
Cade- Mom your a hustler?
Amonte-*Laughing his ass of* Yeah, mom's a hustler.
Cade-Mom why do you work at hustler? I thought you worked at the hospital?
Amonte-*In hysterics*
Me-Uhhh. I guess I should have married better baby.


How the hell do I explain that...and how does Amonte know what Hustler is? Seriously though I am broke...do you think Hustler needs any chubby, perimenapausal, lactating cover girls?

6 comments:

  1. I don't know, do you think they'd want a pale stretch-marked shorty in their centerfold? I need some cash too! LOL
    you crack me up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too friggin funny! I needed that laugh to get my morning started ;)
    Lina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh geez, don't know what to say to that one! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. is hustler even around any more?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey if they do let me know! As long as they dont mind the strech-marks and cellulite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You'd like to know where Amonte learned about Hustler just as much as I would like to know where my daughter learned what "balls" are. Luka was standing up, holding onto a stool with one hand, the other hand swinging wildly around...ocassionally hitting himself in the crotch. Hazel looks at me, in all seriousness, and says, "MOM! Brother is hitting himself in the balls! Why he does that?" Huh? I had to do a double take. I think she's been spending too much time around her foul-mouthed little cousins! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Play nice in the sand box or I'll smack you in the face with a shovel.

 
Designed by Lena