Saturday, March 15, 2008

Autobiography

Marmarbug tagged me for a meme!!! She loves me.

What were you doing ten years ago? I was working at the U of M in pediatric transplant-killer overtime. Serial dating.

What were you doing one year ago? About the same thing I'm doing now. Pretty lame huh?


Name five of your favorite snacks. Stacy's Cinnamon pita chips, hummus with pita bread, cashews, chocolate covered pretzels and Twizzlers


Name five things you would do if you were a millionaire. Pay off my debt of course, travel to Africa on medical missions, plastic surgery, college funds, lunch with Ekhart Tolle


Name five things you like doing. Reading, sewing, scrapbooking, snuggling with my kids and shopping


Name five things you would never wear again. Big hair, blue eyeshadow, tight ass jeans, a bikini, stretch pants

Name your five favorite "toys". I'll keep this pg. My sewing machine, cell phone, hand held tetris game, guitar hero and pimple extractor

The Proud SAHM tagged me too for 8 things about me. I thought you guys would be sick of my quirks by now but apparently I really am that interesting!

  1. I was voted most eccentric in high school.
  2. I love men with a since of humor (hence my strong attraction to Jack Black and Old Knudsen). Oh and bald men. Men with accents...and kilts. Oh and men with tattoos!
  3. I cry when we pass veal farms.
  4. I have no clue what my natural hair color is. I have been coloring it since the 6th grade.
  5. I though yogurt was ice cream until 1980.
  6. I suffer from motion sickness. You do not want me riding in the back of your van.
  7. I can not sleep with any part of my body hanging off the bed. The monsters under the bed will surely get me.
  8. I HATE basements. Monsters.

I'm horrible at tagging others. I feel guilty when I do (seriously people I have more guilt than any good Catholic). If you want to-consider yourself slapped!

10 comments:

  1. I wish I didn't read this right now, as this post just made me hungry.

    I hope you are well. I share your hatred for basements. They effin scare me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooooooo the same way about monsters (the Boogeyman, actually) in the basement! And I have to cover my body when sleeping to avoid more monsters too!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. I'll have to repost some stuff on my blog. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I am craving Twizzlers, thanks!

    Eccentric, eh? That's pretty cool. We never had awards like that in my H.S. I guess we were lame.

    I am with you on the hair color thing. I think my natural color now would be gray. Scary...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like any part of my body to hang over the bed either...eeeekkk!!! Monsters....or cats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heehee - monsters. I have to stick my foot out and hang it off the bed for air conditioning purposes. It's like a temperature regulator for the rest of my body or something. But if I'm cold, every bit of my bod is pulled in close into the fetal position. Hmmm - did you mean you couldn't tell frozen yogurt from ice cream? And how did you find out it wasn't ice cream? I think this deserves a post of its own maybe. ;) Or I'm just nosey - that's true too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i LOVE twizzlers! And I like to bite the ends off and use them as straws. But will only do this with a can of sprite! Werid, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i LOVE twizzlers! And I like to bite the ends off and use them as straws. But will only do this with a can of sprite! Werid, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So your husband is funny, bald and has an accent? Mine doesn't have an accent, but I sure wish he did. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. one of my favorite toys wouldn't make it on your list..and i LOVE hummus and pita bread....actually keep it stocked in the fridge!

    ReplyDelete

Play nice in the sand box or I'll smack you in the face with a shovel.

 
Designed by Lena