Tuesday, September 4, 2007

He did WHAT????


Tonight was total and complete chaos. After a crappy day in general I came home to a million things to do. I put Ava in the tub and sent the little boys into the back yard to play. Amonte of course was glued to the computer and who the hell knows what Mark was doing. Just as I get shampoo in Ava's hair Peyton comes SCREAMING into the house:

P-"MOM, MOM, MOM, MOM"

M- "For gods sake what is it now?"

A-Screaming bloody murder because she hates having her hair washed.

P-"It's Cade mom, come look quick!"

M-"Peyton, I'm trying to wash up Ava unless he is bleeding it will have to wait."

P-"No MOM! Really come look, it's really , really bad."

M-Not concerned...but maybe I should be...no I'm used to the drama. "What is it Peyton?"

P- "He is POOPED in the yard MOM!"

M-"HE DID WHAT???"

P-"HE POOPED IN THE YARD!"

M-Dragging Ava covered in soap and screaming out of the tub and to the back door. "Cade! What the HELL are you doing?"

C-Butt naked. Talking to the neighbors who are cooking out. Very calm and matter of fact, "Me had to poop."

P-"It's ok Mom, I'll get the pooper scooper."

Are you freaking kidding me?

5 comments:

  1. HAHAHAH!!! You kids just LOVE the great outdoors for bathroom purposes!! I would have been yelling for Mark to get his butt out there! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where was Mark? I never di find out what he was doing...Yes the outdoors is one giant out house to my boys. *Sigh* I'm so proud

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. That is so hilarious! I enjoy reading your posts! I ALWAYS get a good laugh! heh heh:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the first (and certainly not last) time I've read your blog. (I linked over from Nicole's) This post is hysterical! I can just see it happening.

    ReplyDelete

Play nice in the sand box or I'll smack you in the face with a shovel.

 
Designed by Lena