Wednesday, October 31, 2007

No Guts and Glory

Monday night the kids and I carved pumpkins. Well I guess I should say I carved pumpkins, Amonte played on the Internet and the rest of the kids fed guts to Norm and flung them at each other.. I printed some templates off the computer and had each kid pick one. Amonte declined to pick so I chose his. Cade of course picked one that required way too much detail (Scooby Doo) but I did my best. Cade refused to scoop guts at all. Peyton scooped the majority of his pumpkin out and the was designated as photographer. He spent most of the time taking pictures of the dogs ass and my but crack in my low rise yoga pants. Nice. Ava was very concerned about the guts and kept picking all of the seeds out and putting them back in the pumpkin. The boys did not appreciate that at all. Two and 1/2 hours later the pumpkins were carved and Norm had licked the last piece of guts off the cabinets and floor. We actually managed to do it with no blood shed. Hmm.

Of course blogger is being a pain in my ass again...so no pics till later. Yes, I Know...I feel your disappointment.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha...that was the daily laugh. Seriously? What did I ever do before I discovered your blog? Obviously not much laughing. ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Play nice in the sand box or I'll smack you in the face with a shovel.

 
Designed by Lena