Monday, November 19, 2007

Bite me

You may have noticed that I skipped a day...or maybe you didn't. Anyway. I have been trying my damnedest to keep up with this whole daily blogging Naplo???? *whatever it is called* and I have done a pretty swell job. With the exception of the night that I was in a cold medicine induced coma I have been chugging right along. even when I had nothing to say and had to wait an hour for my old broke ass computer to boot up...I still blogged my little heart out. But yet, I have not been able to add my site to their web roll. Why you might ask? Because despite my attempts to do on numerous occasions and on 3 separate computers...every time I click on web log it crashes my computer...or my friends. So ya know what? Last night when I was so tired and I was already in bed snuggling the adorable Ava...I stayed there. My daily run is over.

1 comment:

Play nice in the sand box or I'll smack you in the face with a shovel.

 
Designed by Lena