Friday, November 16, 2007

Fire! Fire!

I'm so glad that I am able to entrust the care of my children to "professionals" and family. Lets take yesterday for an example of the stellar care my boys are getting:

I arrived at childcare to get Cade and found a note taped in his locker. It read :Dear Mrs. Carpenter, Cade complained all days that his eyes were burning and he was crying at nap time. First I hate being called Mrs. Carpenter. Second, did ya think to call me? When I walk in the class I know instantly why his eyes are burning. His face is beat red and he was burning up. At home his temp read 102 axillary (under the arm people). Huh. My eyes burn to when I'm on FIRE.

Peyton hates to go to childcare, especially after school. He does not like to ride the pig bus and wants to ride the zebra bus home (as you recall he made that decision his self a week ago). Since Amonte is nearly 16 and is done with cross country we agreed he would get Peyton off the bus on school days and I would pay him what I pay childcare. I mean seriously...get him off the big yellow bus, that drives right pass the house and plop him on noodle net until I get home...maybe throw him a little snack? How bad can ya fuck that up? Yeah, pretty bad. He did NOT get Peyton off the bus. He was on the toilet when the bus went by. The back door was locked so Peyton had to beat on it to get Amonte to finally get his ass off the computer (never mind that he lost all computer privileges weeks ago). Then he wouldn't let Peyton play noodle net as promised because as Peyton so lovingly tattled "he was on My Face looking at girls with big boobs"-NICE. Peyton ate 1/2 a bag of mini marshmallows for snack and fell asleep on the couch. The dog did not get fed because quote "I was too busy watching Peyton". The mail did not get brought in because "he didn't know if the new mail box was ours". No, I am not kidding.

Maybe I should train darling Norm to guard the kids. He may be my best option.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! What a crappy daycare! And that sounds like a typical teen boy watching a kid! lol.
    Yeah I am thinking Norm should get the job too! HA HA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Zoe. You can always make me laugh. I just got home from a hellish shopping trip with my little ones. And, your blog was just what I needed! Thanks for the laugh. ;0) But, geez...what a crappy daycare. Poor little Cade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I caught my elder son holding down the younger and farting in his face. I lost it, and would have twice lost it if I had been paying him.

    ReplyDelete

Play nice in the sand box or I'll smack you in the face with a shovel.

 
Designed by Lena